OPTILIFE NASAL MASK (Respironics)
OPTILIFE NASAL MASK
The Respironics OptiLife mask makes life easier for sleep lab professionals, homecare providers and patients.The easy-to-fit, easy-to-assemble, easy-to-clean OptiLife mask doesn’t just fit patients’ faces, it fits their lives.
OptiLife patients can choose between a pillows cushion or a CradleCushion that literally cradles the nose to provide excellent comfort and seal. And because OptiLife is packaged with multiple cushion styles and sizes, first-time fit is straightforward, inventory management is enhanced, and callbacks may be less likely for homecare providers. Patients will appreciate how easy OptiLife is to wear, clean, and maintain – not to mention that they have a clear field of vision and can sleep on their sides. OptiLife can be slipped into place with just one hand thanks to an advanced headgear design and an integrated chin support band. Adjustments are simple, too. Longer, multi-directional mask tubing provides increased flexibility and a secure fit, regardless of sleep position.
- Easy-to-adjust headgear has no buckles – and keeps the forehead and vision area open.
- Two headgear slots give options to improve patient comfort and seal.
- Chin support band provides mask stability and a secure fit.
- Longer, 18"/45.7 cm multi-directional tubing moves freely. The mask stays put for an optimal seal.
- Simple attachment hub provides a secure cushion attachment and allows the cushion to rotate for an optimal fit.
- Exhalation port provides quiet and diffused airflow.
- Visual indicators provide orientation for proper cushion assembly.
- Generous landing area and deep arc of the optional CradleCushion cradle the nose for excellent comfort and seal. Groove accommodates side-to-side movement.
- The cushions come in the sizes Petite, Small, Medium and Large, ensuring an optimal seal for all patients.
- Low-maintenance design makes the OptiLife an ideal mask for introducing new patients to sleep therapy.
- The critical point where the tubing meets the mask is made extra flexible in the OptiLife. This creates an optimal seal in any sleep position.
- Allowing patients to securely attach the tube out of the way, the tube management clip improves mobility and ensures mask stability for a secure fit.
- The OptiLIfe comes with either the traditional pillows cushion, which inserts into the nostrils, or the CradleCushion, which sits under the nose.
- Latex free for sensitive patients.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
OPTILIFE NASAL MASKManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (800) 587-2605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.