QUICKIE 2 FAMILY (Quickie Wheelchairs)
QUICKIE 2 FAMILY
- 250 lb.
- 265 lb.
- 300 lb.
- 350 lb.
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Desert Camouflage
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars & Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Model Number Quickie 2/Quickie 2 Lite: EIQ2N
- Starting Retail Price Quickie 2/Quickie 2 Lite: $2,050, Quickie 2 HP: $2,150
- Frame Style: Folding
- HCPCS Code: K0005
- Wheelchair Weight: Quickie 2: 28.9 lbs., Quickie 2 Lite Fixed Front: 25.5 lbs. , Quickie 2 Lite Swing Away: 27.7 lbs., Quickie 2 HP: 27.9 lbs. Frame Material Aluminum User Weight Capacity Quickie 2/Quickie 2 Lite: 265 lbs., Quickie 2 HP: 250 lbs., Quickie 2/Quickie 2HP Heavy Duty: 350 lbs.
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 33" L x 38" H x 13" W
- Average Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Seat Widths Quickie 2: 12" to 22", Quickie 2 Lite: 14" to 20", Quickie 2 HP: 11" to 22"
- Seat Depths Quickie 2: 12" to 20", Quickie 2 Lite: 14" to 20", Quickie 2HP: 10" to 20"
- Frame Angle: Quickie 2 Lite Fixed Front: 70° or 80°
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 13.5" to 22"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 13" to 22"
- Lower Leg Length Setting: 5.5" to 20.5"
- Back Height: 9" to 21"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: -15° to +3°
- Camber: 0°, 2°, 4°, 6°
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: -1" to 4.5"
- Tilt Range: N/A
- Frame Type: Rear Side Frame Straight, Rear Side Frame Rounded, Depth Adjustable Back (DAB), Heavy Duty, 70° Fixed Front Frame, 80° Fixed Front Frame
- Special Packages: N/A
- Tilt Release Options: N/A
- Frame Inset: N/A
- Caster Wheels: 3" Micro, 4" Low Profile Polyurethane, 4" Micro Lighted, 4" x 1" Aluminum Polyurethane, 4" x 1.25" Semi Pneumatic, 4" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll, 5" Low Profile Polyurethane, 5" Micro Lighted, 5" x 1" Aluminum Polyurethane, 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 5" Soft Roll (Grey), 5" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll, 6" Polyurethane, 6" Pneumatic, 6" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic, 6" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll, 7" Polyurethane, 8" Polyurethane, 8" Pneumatic, 8" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic with Airless Insert
- Caster Options: Caster Pin Locks
- Hangers: 60° Swing In/Out Hanger, 70° Swing In/Out Hanger, 80° Swing In/Out Hanger, 60° Hemi Swing In/Out Hanger, 70° Hemi Swing In/Out Hanger, 70° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 80° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 90° Swing In/Out Front Mount, Articulating Hanger, Elevating Hanger, Elevating Hanger Front Mount
- Footplates: Composite, Composite Angle Adjustable, Aluminum Angle Adjustable - Extension Mount, Aluminum Angle Adjustable - Front Mount, Aluminum Footplate - Fixed, Platform Flip Up
- Footplate Options: Heel Loops, Leg Strap, Extension Tubes
- Axle: Quick Release Steel, Quad Quick Release Steel
- Axle Plate: Standard Adjustable, Curved Adjustable, Amputee Adjustable, Offset Adjustable, One Arm Drive
- Rear Wheel Type: 20" Mag Wheel, 22" Mag Wheel, 24" Mag Wheel, 24" Mag Wheel 5-Spoke, 20" Lite Spoke Wheel, 22" Lite Spoke Wheel, 24" Lite Spoke Wheel, 25" Lite Spoke Wheel, 26" Lite Spoke Wheel, 22" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel, 24" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel, 22" Spinergy SPOX Black, 24" Spinergy SPOX Black, 25" Spinergy SPOX Black, 26" Spinergy SPOX Black, 22" Spinergy LX Black, 24" Spinergy LX Black, 25" Spinergy LX Black, 26" Spinergy LX Black, 24" Mountain
- Rear Wheel Tire: Pneumatic, Pneumatic with Airless Insert, Full Poly, High-Pressure Clincher, Knobby V-TRAK, Schwalbe® Marathon Plus Evolution, Kik® Mako Black, Mountain Tire
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated, Natural Fit - Standard Grip, Natural Fit - Super Grip, Natural Fit LT - Standard Grip, Natural Fit LT - Super Grip, Spinergy Flex Rim, Projection - 8 Oblique
- Hub Lock: N/A
- Suspension: Frog Legs Suspension Fork
- Backrest Type: Standard, Angle Adjustable -15° to +3° (3" - 5" Pivot Height), Angle Adjustable -15° to +3° (5" - 7" Pivot Height), Depth Adjustable (DAB)
- Back Post Options: Push Handle Straight, Push Handle 8°, Angle Adjustable Straight Push Handle, Regular Stroller Handles, Tall Stroller Handles, Depth Adjustable Back - Swing Away Stroller Handles, Depth Adjustable Back - Post Standard, Depth Adjustable Back - Post Medium, Depth Adjustable Back - Post Tall
- Backrest Options: Stabilizer Bar, Reinforced Upholstery
- Back Upholstery: Standard Nylon Upholstery, Tension Adjustable Ballistic, Tension Adjustable 3DX Vented, JAY® GO Back, Depth Adjustable Solid Back, JAY® J3™ Back
- Military Service Patches: Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Purple Heart
- Armrests: Padded Swing-Away, Single Post Height Adjustable Standard, Single Post Height Adjustable Low, Flip Back Height Adjustable Classic, Flip Back Height Adjustable LITE, Flip Back, Length Adjustable Locking Flip-up (DAB), Adjustable Locking Flip-up (DAB)
- Arm Pads: Desk Length - Classic, Desk Length - Contour, Full Length - Classic, Full Length - Contour, Arm pad Foam - Short, Arm pad Foam - Long
- Wheel Locks: High Mount Push, High Mount Pull, Ergo Scissor, Compact, 6" Extension Handle Pair
- Seating: Seat Sling, 2" Cushion, JAY Cushions/Backs
- Power Assist: Quickie Xtender™ with 4x Torque Multiplier and Pneumatic Wheels, Xtender Spare Nimh Power Pack, SPARE 24" Spoke Pneumatic Alum, SPARE 24" Spoke Pneumatic Plastic, (not available on Quickie 2 Lite)
- Grade Aid: Grade Aid
- Anti-Tips: Rear Anti-tips
- Side Guards: Plastic - Standard
- Plastic - Low
- Side Guard Options: N/A
- Positioning Belts: 1.5" Auto Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Padded Aircraft Buckle
- Tray Tables: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Accessories: Quickie Backpack, Zippie Backpack, Seat Pouch, Caddy, Clear Spoke Guard, Black Spoke Guard, Gel Cover Hanger/Frame, Gel Cover Swing-Away Armrest, Extra Leg Strap Black, Impact Guard Neoprene, Crutch Holder, IV Holder, O2 Holder, Tool Kit
- Frame Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple, Desert Camouflage, Mossy Oak Camouflage, Stars & Stripes, Zebra
- Anodized Color Options: N/A
- The versatility of the Quickie 2 is in its modular wheelchair frame that adapts with you as your function, body, and environment change. Independent, interchangeable frame components accommodate changing conditions without having to replace the entire wheelchair. You're always getting the best from your Quickie 2.
- EXO upholstery brings a sleek, modern style to the Quickie 2 providing optimal positioning. It is simple and fast to adjust with or without tension adjustability. Its light weight and premium aesthetics makes it the perfect addition to the Quickie 2.
- Light & Durable Crossbrace- Quickie engineering has developed a time-tested frame with the durability of a 300 lb. standard weight capacity, all while reducing overall chair weight. The 4-arm diamond shape crossbrace made out of 7005 series aluminum makes the redesigned crossbrace more rigid, stronger, and lighter.
- Adjustable Axle Plate- Why not have one axle plate that does it all? With the new Adjustable Axle Plate you will have all the seat-to-floor heights you ever wanted and intuitive ease of adjustments. Integral
- Caster Housing- The optional Q2 caster housing (standard on Q2 Lite) combines durability and adjustability with sleek styling.
- Love the Quickie 2, but looking for something with an edge? The Quickie 2's minimalist counterpart, the Quickie 2 Lite, features an extremely lightweight, modular wheelchair frame with a rounded rear for unique style and either fixed or swing-away front hangers. The Quickie 2 HP®, or High Performance, was built for an active user looking for the most rigid ride available from a folding frame.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE 2 FAMILYManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (800) 587-2605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.