QUICKIE® QM-7 SERIES (Quickie Wheelchairs)
QUICKIE® QM-7 SERIES
- 310 lb.
- 350 lb.
- 375 lb.
- 300 lb.
- 350 lb.
- 400 lb.
Experience it to believe it!
The Quickie QM-7 Series power wheelchairs combine function and luxury for a unique driving experience. Make your day-to-day a thrill with the QM-7 Series' SpiderTrac 2.0 Suspension, reliable 4-pole motors, and PG Drives electronics.
- Model Number: EIPW11
- Starting Retail Price: QM-710: $6,550, QM-715 HD: $7,205, QM-720: $7,780
- Drive Wheel Position: Mid Wheel Drive
- HCPCS Code: QM-710 BC: K0848, QM-710 SC: K0856, QM-710 MPC: K0861, QM-715 HD BC: K0850, QM-715 HD SC: K0858, QM-715 HD MPC: K0862, QM-720 BD: K0868, QM-720 SD: K0877, QM-720 MPD: K0884
- User Weight Capacity: QM-710 and QM-720 Models: 300 lbs., QM-715 HD BC and SC: 400 lbs., QM-715 HD MPC: 350 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Weight: No Power Seating Option: 310 lbs., Single Power Seating Option (Tilt or Recline): 350 lbs., Multiple Power Seating Options (Tilt & Recline): 375 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 25"
- Turning Radius: 20"
- Overall Wheelchair Length: 36" without footrests
- Suspension: SpiderTrac™
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Width Range: 12" to 22"
- Seat Depth Range: 12" to 22"
- Seat-To-Floor Height: No Power Seating Option: 16.3" - 21", Single Power Seating Option (Tilt or Recline): 16.1" - 20.8", Multiple Power Seating Options (Tilt & Recline): 16.0" - 19.6"
- Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle: 0°, 3°, 6°
- Back Height Range: 14" to 28"
- Maximum Speed: 5.0 mph High Torque Package, 6.0 mph Standard Package, 8.0 mph Community Package
- Frame/Shroud Color Options: Candy Apple Red, High Gloss Black, Candy Blue, Silver, Copper, Green Apple, Yellow, Pearl Pink, Candy Purple, Matte Black, Midnight Blue, Pearl White, Digital Camo, Woodland Camo, Carbon Fiber Print, American Flag
- Drive Wheel: 14" Cast Wheel Solid Inserts (knobby) - Black or Grey option, 14" Cast Wheel Pneumatics (knobby)
- Caster Wheels: Front and Rear: 6" Solid - Black or Grey option
- Transit Option: 4-point Transit Package (QM-710 and QM-720 models only)
- LED Light Package: N/A
- Wheel Locks: Wheel Locks
- Manual Conversion Kit: N/A
- Ventilator Options: Fixed Vent Tray (Pulmonetic LTV Models)
- Batteries: 22NF Flat Top with straps, Group 24 Flat Top Gel Cell with straps, Group 34 Flat Top Gel Cell with straps
- Battery Charger: 8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE, Active Controls ReCharge with Socket
- Drive Control Options: Non-expandable R-net PM120 Controller (120 Amp), Expandable R-net PM120 Controller (120 Amp)
- Joysticks: R-net Standard LED Joystick, R-net Joystick with Stereo Jacks and Color Display, R-net Joystick with Toggle, Speed Potentiometer, Stereo Jacks and Color Display
- Joystick Mount: Fixed, Swing-Away
- Joystick Handle: Ball, Foam Ball, T-handle, Goalpost
- R-net OMNI and Output Options: R-net Input Control Module and Display with Built-in Infrared and Armrest Mount, R-net Output Module (ECM), R-net Bluetooth Mouse-over
- OMNI Mount: Swing-Away (right or left side)
- Switch Inputs for Joysticks or OMNI: Stereo to 2 Mono Splitter, Ribbon, Buddy Button, Disc, Wobble, Micro Light, Egg - Black, Dual Toggle Switch Only, Switch-It Mini 1 Button on Mono Plug, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on Mono Plugs, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on 1 Stereo Plug, Switch-It Mini 4 Button on DB9 Connector
- Switch Mount Bracket: Single, Dual Toggle, 4-way Toggle
- Specialty Driver Control Options: ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Midline with Gatlin Package, ASL Mushroom Joystick Midline with Gatlin Package, ASL Compact Joystick with Integrated Buttons Midline with Gatlin Package, ASL Micro Mini Joystick with Hand Pad Midline with Gatlin Package, Switch-It Micro-Pilot Joystick with Bullet Tray Package, Switch-It Micro-Guide Joystick with Bullet Tray Package, Switch-It Micro-Pilot Bib Chin Control Package, Standard 6", Switch-It Micro-Pilot Bib Chin Control Package, Large 8", Switch-It Micro-Guide Bib Chin Control Package, Standard 6", Switch-It Micro-Guide Bib Chin Control Package, Large 8", Quickie Proportional Chin Control Package, ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Chin/Lip Control Package, ASL Proximity Head Array Package 3-Switch (Adult or Pediatric), Switch-It Head Array Package 3-Switch Curved (Long or Stubby), Switch-It Head Array 5-Switch Flat (Adult and Pediatric), Quickie Sip 'N' Puff System, Switch-It 3 Naked Proximity Switches on DB9 Connector, Switch-It 4 Naked Proximity Switches on DB9 Connector, Switch-It 5 Naked Proximity Switches on DB9 Connector, ASL 5-Switch Adaptor Box on DB9 Connector, 4-way Toggle Switch Button DB9 Connector
- Attendant Control: For R-net (Mounted right or left)
- Electronics Programmers: R-net PC Programmer with Dongle, DTT VR2 and R-net Cables
- Seat Frame: ASAP II, 3.7 Power Recline Seat
- Powered Seating Options: Quickie SPOT 50° CG Tilt, 3.7 Power Recline with Power Shear Reduction, 9" Power Seat Elevate, 12" Power Seat Elevate
- Powered Seating Control Method: Switch Control 1 Actuator with Dual Toggle and Mount, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Buddy Button and Mount, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Switch-It Mini 1 Button, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Switch-It Mini 2 Button, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with Dual Toggle, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with 4-way Toggle, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with Switch-It Mini 2 Button, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with Switch-It Mini 4 Button, Thru Drive 1 Actuator, Thru Drive 1 Actuactor with Assignable Buttons, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators with Assignable Buttons
- Backrest Frame Type: Angle Adjustable (ASAP II), Manual Recline 40°, 3.7 Power Recline
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Options: Non-Folding, Folding
- Back Cane Angle: Straight, 8° Bend
- Towel Bar Depth: Shallow, Deep (extends 4" from back canes)
- Back Cane Height: ASAP II:, Fixed Low (15.5"), Fixed Medium (17.5"), Fixed Tall (19.5"), 3.7 Power Recline:, 24" to 28"
- Backrest Type: Upholstery, Tension Adjustable Upholstery Ballistic Nylon, Tension Adjustable Upholstery 3DX Vented, SPOT Curved, JAY SPO Posterior Positioning, ART SPO Posterior Positioning, Integrated JAY J3 (full line available)
- Head Support Options: Headrest Mounts: Whitmyer Axys, Whitmyer Linx, Whitmyer Cobra Xtra
- Headrest Pads: 8" Plush, 10" Plush, 14" Plush
- Lateral Thoracic Support: Swing-Away 4" x 4", Swing-Away 4" x 5", Swing-Away 4" x 6", Swing-Away 6" x 4", Swing-Away 6" x 5", Swing-Away 6" x 6"
- Thigh Support: SPOT Long Thigh Support with Removable Mount (right or left)
- Knee Adductor Supports: Swing-Away Short or Long Arm Mounts (right or left), Small or Large Pad Sizes
- Chest Strap: Padded Chest Strap
- Armrests: Dual Post Flip Back, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Cantilever, Cantilever with Locking Post, Single Post Height Adjustable, Reclining Cantilever, Reclining Cantilever with Locking Post
- Arm Pads: Desk Length Waterfall, Full Length Waterfall, Desk Length Standard, Full Length Standard, Standard Reclining Arm Pad, Otto Bock Reclining Arm Pad, Otto Bock Hand Pad
- Legrests: 65° Swing-Away, 70° Swing-Away, 75° Swing-Away, 90° Swing-Away, Manual ELR Swing-Away, Power Centermount ELR with Articulation, Swing-Away Power ELR with Articulation, Fixed Centermount
- Legrest Extensions: Short, Medium, Long, High Mount
- Footplates: Composite with Heel Loop, Adult Angle Adjustable with Heel Loop, Kids Angle Adjustable with Leg Strap, Aluminum, One-Piece Angle Adjustable, Centermount Single/Dual, Centermount Single
- Tray Tables: Small Tuffak 13" to 14"
- Medium Tuffak 15" to 17"
- Large Tuffak 18"
- Backpack: Black Utility
- Black/Charcoal Kids
- Positioning Belts: Auto Style Buckle
- 2" Aircraft Buckle
- 2" Aircraft Padded Buckle
- Mounting Accessories: N/A
- Miscellaneous: Active Controls Power Buddy, RAM Phone Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Tablet Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Cup Holder, Switch-It Remote Stop Switch
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® QM-7 SERIESManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (800) 587-2605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.